Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 3

WEEK 3
Monday
4 Mile Tempo
15min Abs/Shoulder
10min Stretch
Tuesday
7 Mile Run
1/2 Mile Swim
10min Stretch
Wednesday
4.11 Mile Intervals
35min Weights
10min Stretch
Thursday
7 Mile Run
15min Ab/Stretch
Friday
REST
Saturday
14 Mile Easy Run
Sunday
21 Mile INTENSE Hike
(This is the Gem we found... Can you see me?)


I am pretty happy with this past week.  All my runs felt STRONG... and I love that.  By the end of the insane Sunday hike, I was sleeeepy! I will post about the hike later - but I came home, took an ice bath, and hit the sack!


Week 4 - BRING IT! :D

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What an awesome workout week! Way to go! A 21-mile hike sounds crazy FUN! The picture is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion on my blog! I am going to be posting it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place to hike and what a very long hike! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for the comment on my blog ;)

    you have some awesome places to run! i'm so jealous.
    are you training for any race specifically? you have such high mileage! that's awesome!

    i'm running anywhere from 45-65 miles a week right now and i need an ice bath terribly bad!

    -renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. a 21 mile hike?!? i think i'd still be out wandering...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic workout week! Suddenly I feel like a slug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 21 mile hike?! Blows my mind.

    Nice work on the mileage this week, you're going to kick this marathon's butt. LOVE all the cross-training.

    ReplyDelete