- Visors – Hate running in hats because they make my head feel about 100.948 degrees... but visors are working great.
- Hill Repeats – FAVORITE workout
- Ironman Perform – Usually I don't like powders because they taste/smell like vitamins which makes me want to puke. But this is light enough that it doesn’t bother my stomach while running/biking
- Kinvara 3’s/ Brooks Pureconnect – The 3's feel about the same as the 2’s… maybe a little more cushioning. Pureconnects are perfect for shorter runs or speed work.
- Chrissie Wellington's Book – Have read it twice since it came out on the kindle in May… pretty much highlighted the WHOLE book. Those with Type 'A' personalities or people who've battled an ED, this is a great read - even if you are not a triathlete. You'll find yourself saying 'that's exactly how I think' throughout the entire book.
|Anyone else love the Kindle 'highlights review' feature?|
- No Yoga – Coach T had me stop for awhile… I didn't want to at first :D, but I listened, and so far so good! Could this have been the injury culprit?
- Greys Anatomy (lame, right?)
- Volatile stalk market = good for traders :)
3 thing I am not liking –
- Ladies treading water while having gossip time IN my lane during lap swimming hours - and me not having the balls to tell them to MOVE! (splashing their well done hair and make-up faces seems to work though:D)
- Kids in general… But kids playing during lap swimming hours – umm… Life guard, kick them out!
- Deceitful, non-trusting people……who needs anyone anyways?
INDEPENDENT. STRONG. SOLO....
Lake Stevens 70.3 in 43 Days