Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coach!!

I am going to be working with Teresa
She is Owner/Coach/AMAZING athlete of TN Multisports
I received my first workout schedule from her and super excited to get started. 



Also - I ended up conning a PT into letting me in without a doctors referral.  GOOD thing I did. I guess I had a 'pelvic drop' which lead to me running on uneven feet.  He popped it back into place and I had instant pain relief!  He recommended coming back a few more times because I have very tight IT bands and wanted to try a 'Graston Technique'?? ... I will have insurance in February so I will wait until then and make some appointments to see him.      

Here is to a successful, 'BEASTfully' and injury free 2012 =D




8 comments:

  1. Great quality training and racing ahead! Bring on 2012!

    tn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes!!!! My recurring problem with my IT Bands are always because of my hips. Every time. Oh well! I just know I have to go in every couple of months to get realigned all over again. Glad you had that instant pain relief and hope it gets better!

    I'm super jealous of your coach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! a coach is such a blessing! Also, so good that you were able to get the adjustment. Sounds like it was just what you needed. Happy running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is wonderful that the PT was so helpful!!! And that's remarkable that he was able to just pop something around and you had relief. What a relief, haha!

    I'm excited to hear about the Graston technique if you do it after you get insurance-- I've heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool you had instant pain relief after seeing your PT! Congrats on getting a coach too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed for you the pain continues to stay away! A coach is an invaluable thing...not that I'm biased cuz I am one and all ;), but you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Figs sound like yummy fuel! I don't know I can tolerate solids on a run, but that's one I should try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FRIEND! i am so sorry i have been missing out on your posts! i am re-adding you to my sidebar now...for some reason I think you were deleted :( thank you for continuing to comment on my blog despite me not returning the favor recently!

    i am SO glad that you have gotten good news regarding your hip and i am freaking in love with that beast mode picture. haha. so awesome. i am sure 2012 will be ALL ABOUT some serious beast modeness for you! you are TOO hard core for it not to be totally rockin!

    so exciting about the coach as well! sounds like you are at the beginning of some very great things!

    ReplyDelete