- Monday 55 Min Weights, 1/2 Mile Swim
- Tuesday 55 Min Weights, 3/4 Mile Swim, 5 Min Abs
- Wednesday 30 Min Bike, 15 Min Elliptical, 10 Min Abs, Water Ski, Light Swimming
- Thursday Water Ski, 1.5 Mile Swim(First OWS)
- Friday Water Ski, 15 Min Water Jogging
- Saturday Crandall Canyon 1/2 Marathon
- Sunday REST
- The 18th Prime Number is 61
- 61 is the Chemical Element 'Promethium'
- The code for international dial phone calls to Australia is 61
- The official length of an ice hockey rink must be no more than 61 meters.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's was selected as the 61st best love stories film
MOST importantly... 61 Days until Saint George Marathon.
After the whole pulled groin issue I stayed away from running for 9 days. Swam all of those 9 days. Ice Bathed for most of them. Stretched. Foam Rolled. Stretched some more. By this past Saturday I was feeling good. No pain - so I decided to give my scheduled half marathon a 'GO'. BAD IDEA FOLKS. I am getting so nervous that I keep putting myself back further and further in my St George Marathon training. 61 days today is all I have left...Advice???