Goal Running Miles 48 & Goal LR 17
Actual Running Miles 51 & Actual LR 17.1
|Brooks Utopia Soft Shell Review Below|
Monday:10.06 Miles Run - Easy run, left hip slightly hurt
25 Minutes Bike Trainer - Easy ride
Tuesday8.05 Miles Run - Pace 20sec less MP, legs felt great
20 Minutes Bike Trainer - Easy ride
10 Minutes Abs - Hanging Sit Ups (3X12) and Russian Twists with 10lbs (3X25)
Wednesday12.30 Miles Run - FREAKING FABULOUS run :D Fastest to date
Thursday805 Meters Swim - Goggles broke 1/2 way through my swim. Could not take the chlorine in the eyes any longer so I called it quits.
10 Minutes Tabata Circuit: Superman Pushups, Side Plank tapping back and forth, Burpees, 3 Pulse Switch Lunge, Mountain Climbers, Prisoner squats (20sec on, 10sec Recovery)
Friday17.10 Miles Run: 1 Hour before run I had a banana and power-bar. I was planning on pacing at MP+20sec and ended up averaging MP-10sec. Run felt great, got into my groove by mile 3, mile 5 my iPod DIED (which means no music for 12.10 miles), had 1 date at mile 10 and 14, nice elevation gains, overall great LR.
Saturday60 Minutes Bike Trainer: Shake out ride to try to loosen up right hip. Everything feels great today except the hip.
20 Minutes Weights: Light Ttl Body
Sunday60 Minutes Bike Trainer: Warm Up + Hard Effort Intervals (1 - 1.5 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 1.5 - 1 - .30 - .30 - .30 with 1 Minute recovery between each) + Cool Down
3.5 Miles Run: Hill Repeats, 17 Degrees.. BRRrrrrrrrrrr (does running in the cold count as an ice-bath???)
15 Minutes Yoga
**This week was tricky to balance extra hours at work and getting in my workouts.
**All negative splits again this week. Finally getting the hang of this method of running
**Goal - I think it is time to up the speed. After getting injured so many times throughout the year I have been holding back.
Website: 'Designed for high-aerobic activity, this fully loaded jacket offers the ideal warmth to weight ratio, along with breathable, full stretch, and waterproof fabric. Fit: Semi-fitted, Highly weather resistant, 360 degrees of 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro reflectivity, Side zip hand warmer pockets, Internal moisture-proof media pocket, Full zip with inner storm guard and zipper garage, Cozy cuff with thumbhole loop
I LOVE this jacket.
- I have ran in temps as low as 10 degrees and this jacket is perfect. Other jackets after about a mile you want to throw off. This jacket keeps you at the perfect temp!
- Water proof = My undershirt was completely dry after a rainy run.
- Pockets - This jacket has plenty! The material fits perfect around whatever you put in them so you don't have objects bouncing around as you run!
- Back of the jacket is slightly longer than front
- Buy it cheap'er' @ RunnersWarehouse
- Reflective strips - Prevent getting hit by BIG WHITE TRUCKS
- My favorite part: The 'Thumb' hole... PLUS...... extra material to wrap up and around your fingers to create a mitten. During cold runs I like my fingers covered for about 3 miles then I don't want gloves on... this works PERFECT.
GO BUY ONE NOW.